Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Journalling 1st March 2011

.................Inspirations....................
My journal page for the 1st of March 2011. I started with a piece of printed paper that had soft music all over it with a beautiful sparkly boarder. I added buildings, paint tube, Butterfly wings a moon and bee............ Then some words and thoughts that came to mind................













................Self Portrait...............


I decided to give the ATC's a rest and do some more creating on journal pages, the plan is to make a book of all these pages when i can get around the studio properly.


I have limited my colours to green and blue greens with only a touch of brown for the eyes and lips. I have used faber castell Pitt pencils, or pastel pencils you can get a really soft effect when you gently smudge the colours together with a dry paint brush........................

1 comment:

  1. I love the piece with buildings, Inspirations.
    Very effective.

    ReplyDelete