Thursday, March 24, 2011

Floating Circles

Floating................CirclesFor this piece I started with some texture paste and a palette knife, i randomly spread a thin layer over the page and allowed it to dry really well. This was the first time i had tried Marvy Markers over texture paste and Wow! they are fantastic really smooth and easy to blend. The large circles i coloured in with my desired colours and then blended with the blending marker, they smudged together so well. For the background i once again floated in the colours with a wet flat brush.
I have used Taupe for most of my outline work with just a little black here and there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love texture paste. What a great idea. Design is simple but very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete