Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Journal Pages

Heart and Moon faces, these were fun to do, i used marvy markers for the outlines (thanks to Helen from Lornabluestudio for my wonderful order of markers) and a mixture of pastel pencils and watercolour pencils for the colouring in.

I am managing to fill in most of my days with lots of reading in the mornings and playing with my journal pages in the afternoon and night.

This is going to be a very long road to recovery so i guess if i do a couple of pages every day i will have a very large journal.

Today i am going to have a play with my marvy markers and try some pen outline with washes of colour. ...................................
Ooh!!! I just love these markers they are fantastic for washes and i have also washed them over damp paper. I will have to order some more very soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love the soft effects you get from the marvy-markers, I have some that I have never used....I wonder if they still work.....?
    Pam P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never occurred to me to use markers in combination with water! What wonderful painterly effects you have achieved. Neat.

    ReplyDelete