Monday, February 7, 2011

Journal Pages

Sun,Moon and Star............................
I am just amazed by the different techniques that i can achieve with these markers,here i have gently washed in the colours for the design and background. The colours are so soft.
I am needing to use some different mediums for awhile, perhaps i will give paints a try tomorrow. I can now sit up at a table with my foot on a cushion underneath.
Thank goodness i don't have to lie with the leg in the air anymore.


Queen Of Hearts......................

More Marvy Markers and Black Pen




.................Doodles............

I have used canvas paper with watercolour pencils and black marker to finish


My Girls.............

I have used pastel pencils for these girls on a beautiful handmade and stitched paper, the details are a little hard to get really sharp and they need to have some embellishments like fibres for head dresses and beads and ribbons along the necklines and waists. This will have to wait until i can walk again.

2 comments:

  1. Annete, just lovely. No stopping you now. Hope you are having fun with your creations.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering,have you done 2 ATCs on this page, Queen of Hearts and doodles? If yes, several people would like you to join swap group so they can trade with you.

    ReplyDelete