Friday, February 4, 2011

Journalling

..............Flying Hearts.............

More Marvy Markers, this time i coloured in the shapes with light and dark value markers and used the blender to rub soften. Really brilliant colours and great to use. I finished with a little black liner to bring the design together


........Dreaming............


I love Marvy Markers, for this page i put some colour from the brush end of the marker onto a wet palette and side loaded a flat brush and gently washed in the colours. They blend really well, i also used the fine point of the marker for a little extra detail.





I am getting really sick of this cast on my leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am spending my afternoons doing some pages for my journal, it is really hard lying in bed or sitting on a couch and painting, but my leg still needs to be raised.


Reading lots of books. I am glad i have my dogs Rosie and Jack for company, they are being truely spoilt by sleeping on my bed everyday.

4 comments:

  1. Annette, love the hearts journal page. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky asked me to give you a visit. You should join our atc group. I love marvey markers too by the way. You're the first arist I have met who uses them like I do though. I absolutely love your style of art. Sure hiope that cast gets to come off soon. I would be stir crazy too. Thanks be to God for art! Hugs, Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, Love your blog. Good for you, you've done a great job! Yes as Sanna said, you should join our ATC group. Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art work is oozing with all kinds of wonderful Annette! It is such a joy to look at each piece. Congratulations on such a great blog...Maxine from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

    ReplyDelete